1 to 6 Loop Vigilon Plus Control Panel c/w 1 loop card Battery Enclosure and 4 x 21Ah batteries (supplied in Black)
The Vigilon Plus range of control panels are available in 4 loop and 6 loop versions. The 6 loop Vigilon with external batteries will support a system for 72hrs in the event of a mains power failure.
Certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 Vigilon may be supplied with or without an on-board printer and has a full Qwerty style keyboard allowing full control and management of the system from the panel if required.
Large multi-panel networks accommodating up to 200 devices on each loop and with multipanel networks Vigilon provides a versatile solution for protecting buildings of all sizes.
• Integral EN54-4 PSU for 72 hours with external batteries (6 loop)
• Vigilon’s advanced sensing technology and powerful software processing in the panel quickly identifies real fires
• PC based commissioning tools allow complex fire plans to be configured
• Advanced loop card technology allows for system status monitoring and diagnostics
• Vigilon Plus can also be supplied in a range of custom colour outer doors
• The control panel has a simple user interface with LCD screen providing accurate information in an emergency
• Multiple panel networks can be programmed seamlessly as one system, allowing for flexible design and system management
• Flexible programming options are available at the panel
• All Vigilon devices connect onto the same two core loop, separate sounder or repeater panel wiring circuits are not required
• In the event of a fire or fault, Vigilon’s analogue addressable technology will provide a detailed log of events
• PC based Graphics user interface (GUI) available
• Extended event log using flash memory card