Manufactured by Kentec, this Kentec Syncro 8 Way Relay Extender PCB K547 is an 8 Way Relay Extender PCB allows expansion of programmable relay outputs in the Syncro panel up to 265 outputs.
To further enhance the versatility of the Syncro fire alarm system, additional sounder output capability can be added using Syncro sounder boards. These boards have 6 monitored sounder outputs, each of which can be individually programmed. In addition to the sounder outputs each board has two general purpose, opto-isolated inputs and two volt-free changeover contact outputs. Up to 32 of these boards can be connected to the dedicated RS485 communications bus in the control panel giving the capability of 192 additional sounder outputs with 64 general purpose inputs and 64 general purpose outputs.
Kentec Syncro 8 Way Relay Extender PCB K547 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: K547
Benefits / Details of Kentec Syncro 8 Way Relay Extender PCB K547 include:
- 8 Volt Free Changeover Relay Contacts (1Amp 30V DC)
- Relay Operated Indications
- Remote Connections to Panel via RS485 Serial Bus
- Common Footprint to Other Syncro I/O Board Types
- All Outputs Programmable for Cause & Effect
- Can be used with other Syncro I/O Modules on the same Panel
- Compatible with Syncro AS Panels
- 6 individually fused and monitored sounder outputs
- Fault and operated indications
- 2 opto-isolated general purpose inputs
- 2 volt free contact general purpose outputs
- Remote connection to panel via RS485 serial bus
Take a look at our range of Kentec Addressable products as well as many others. If you have any questions, please get in touch: email@example.com.