Ei 170rf RadioLINK Strobe & Vibrating Pad
The Ei170RF is a radio-interlinked strobe and vibration pad kit for the deaf and hard of hearing. The unit is activated by radio-signals from our range of radio-interlinked Ei electronic smoke alarms. This is the ideal system for elderly relatives and significantly improves the awareness of a potential fire.
The Ei170RF consists of a central receiver unit with a built-in high-intensity Xenon strobe light and a plug-in vibration pad. In the case of fire the radio-linked smoke alarms send a signal to the Ei170RF, which will activate its strobe and vibration pad, alerting the deaf person of the fire.
- Mains powered with rechargeable battery back-up
- 5 year warranty
- Up to 12 radio-interlinked units can be connected
- Additional strobes and vibrating pads can be interconnected within the system
- Available in 3 versions
- Stand-alone Strobe and Vibration Pad Kit
- Deaf Alarm Kit with Battery Powered Alarm - comprises of the EI170RF and the EI3100RF radio-linked, battery operated smoke alarm
- Deaf Alarm Kit with Mains Powered Alarm - comprises of the EI170RF and the Ei168RC/EI141, a radio-interlinked, mains-powered smoke alarm
- RF range 150 metres (minimum) in free space and up to 30 metres in buildings
- Digitally coded to avoid interference with neighbouring systems and other RF devices
- Auxiliary sockets for connection of additional devices