Ei 170rf RadioLINK Strobe & Vibrating Pad
The Ei170RF is a radio-interlinked strobe and vibration pad kit for the deaf and hard of hearing. The unit is activated by radio-signals from our range of radio-interlinked Ei electronic smoke alarms. This is the ideal system for elderly relatives and significantly improves the awareness of a potential fire.
The Ei170RF consists of a central receiver unit with a built-in high-intensity Xenon strobe light and a plug-in vibration pad. In the case of fire the radio-linked smoke alarms send a signal to the Ei170RF, which will activate its strobe and vibration pad, alerting the deaf person of the fire.
- Mains powered with rechargeable battery back-up
- 5 year warranty
- Up to 12 radio-interlinked units can be connected
- Additional strobes and vibrating pads can be interconnected within the system
- Available in 3 versions
- Stand-alone Strobe and Vibration Pad Kit
- Deaf Alarm Kit with Battery Powered Alarm - comprises of the EI170RF and the EI3100RF radio-linked, battery operated smoke alarm
- Deaf Alarm Kit with Mains Powered Alarm - comprises of the EI170RF and the Ei168RC/EI141, a radio-interlinked, mains-powered smoke alarm
- RF range 150 metres (minimum) in free space and up to 30 metres in buildings
- Digitally coded to avoid interference with neighbouring systems and other RF devices
- Auxiliary sockets for connection of additional devices
The Ei170RF is an Alarm Kit made by the manufactures Aico which comprises a flashing strobe light and vibrating pillow pad which is use for alerting deaf or hard of hearing customers when any fire alarms are activated. The pads itself is mains powered, and comes with a rechargeable lead acid back-up battery. This is said by the manufacture that it has charge life of approximately 7 days of power in the event of a mains power failure. It can also be interconnected wirelessly with up to 12 others compatible Aico alarms, which is useful for care homes/hospitals
The high-intensity Xenon strobe is built into the unit and has a flash rate of 0.8Hz and a wide light output angle. It can be wall or surface mounted to suit whatever requirement is needed. The vibrating pillow pad can be mounted under pillows or mattresses, where it will vibrate strongly in a pulsing pattern suitable for waking sleeping occupants. . If you can’t find what you are looking for here or if you have a specific query, then don’t hesitate to give us a call on +443300563094 or email us on email@example.com.