This item is currently on manufacturing hold with Apollo due to component issues. we are therefore unable to give a lead time for these parts.
Manufactured by Apollo, this Apollo XP95 I.S Optical Analogue Smoke Detector 55000-640 works using the light scatter principle and is ideal for applications where slow-burning or smouldering fires are likely.
The XP95 I.S. Optical smoke detectors incorporate a pulsing LED located in a labyrinth within the housing of the detector. The labyrinth is designed to exclude light from any external source. At an angle to the LED is a photo-diode which, in clear air conditions, does not receive light directly from the LED. The detector transmits a clear air signal to the control panel. When smoke enters the labyrinth, light is scattered onto the photo-diode and the signal to the panel increases. The signal is processed by the electronic circuitry and transmitted to the control equipment in exactly the same way as in the case of the ionization smoke detector
Apollo XP95 I.S Optical Analogue Smoke Detector 55000-640 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: 55000-640
Number of Products: Pack of 1 Smoke Detector
Benefits / Details of Apollo XP95 I.S Optical Analogue Smoke Detector 55000-640 include:
- Detects a wide range of fires.
- Insensitive to wind.
- Transient voltage protection.
- Fine gauze insect protection.
- Simple construction allows detection chamber to be cleaned.
- Lockable security fitting.
- Must be connected to a suitable safety barrier and protocol translator.
- Responds well to slowburning, smouldering fires
- Well-suited to escape routes
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
Take a look at our range of Apollo Addressable products as well as many others. If you have any questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.