Everything You Need to Know About the 22051te-26 System Sensor
What features does the 22051te-26 system sensor offer?
The 22051te-26 System Sensor is a state-of-the-art fire detection system that offers a wide range of features to ensure maximum safety and protection from fire hazards. Here are some of the key features of this advanced fire detection system:
1) Dual Detection Technology: The 22051te-26 System Sensor uses both thermal and photoelectric detection methods to detect fires. This ensures that the system is highly sensitive and accurate in detecting all types of fire hazards.
2) Intelligent Addressable Technology: This fire detection system is equipped with an intelligent addressable technology that enables it to communicate with other fire safety systems in the building. This ensures that the system can provide a quick and efficient response to any fire-related emergency.
3) Reduced False Alarms: The 22051te-26 System Sensor comes with a highly advanced detection chamber that minimizes the chances of false alarms. The chamber is designed to detect only genuine fire hazards and filter out false alarm triggers.
4) Low Profile Design: This fire detection system features a low profile design, which makes it easy to install and maintain. The compact size of the system also makes it ideal for use in smaller spaces.
5) Mechanical Platform: The 22051te-26 System Sensor is built on a highly advanced mechanical platform that is designed to withstand tough environmental conditions. This ensures that the system remains operational even in harsh environments.
6) Analogue Addressable Detection: This fire detection system uses analogue addressable detection technology that provides highly
How does the 22051te-26 system sensor detector detect smoke or heat?
The 22051te-26 System Sensor is a fire detection system that uses both smoke and heat detection methods. It has two main types of detectors – thermal and photoelectric.
The thermal detector uses a thermistor to detect an increase in temperature. When the temperature reaches a certain threshold, it sets off the alarm. This type of detector is particularly useful in areas where there is a high risk of fire, such as kitchens and boiler rooms.
The photoelectric detector, on the other hand, uses a light source and a receiver. When smoke enters the chamber, it reflects the light onto the receiver, causing the alarm to sound. This type of detector is particularly sensitive to slow-burning fires and is best suited for living areas, bedrooms, and corridors.
The 22051te-26 System Sensor also uses an analogue addressable system, which means that the detectors can communicate with the control panel and provide specific information about their location and status. This system allows for a more efficient response to a fire emergency and reduces the likelihood of false alarms.
The detectors are designed with a low profile, making them easy to install and blend in with the ceiling. They are also available in both optical and thermal versions, depending on the specific needs of the building.
In addition, the 22051te-26 System Sensor has a mechanical platform that allows for easy and quick installation and maintenance. it pairs with the b501ap base that provides a sealed chamber to prevent dust and other contaminants from interfering with the device.
What is the average lifespan of the 22051te-26 system sensor detector?
The 22051te-26 system sensor is a thermal detector manufactured by System Sensor, which is a leading company in the field of fire detection and alarm systems. The lifespan of the 22051te-26 sensor depends on various factors, such as its usage and maintenance. However, it is generally considered to have a lifespan of around 10 years, and is advised to be changed after this time period.
The 22051te-26 sensor is a part of the 200 Series range of detectors, which are designed to provide reliable and accurate fire detection.
It is a low-profile thermal detector that is suitable for use in areas where smoke detectors may cause false alarms, such as kitchens, and mechanical platforms.
The thermal detector uses a thermistor to detect changes in temperature, and it is capable of detecting a rise in temperature of 7°C per minute.
The 22051te-26 sensor is compatible with both analogue and addressable fire alarm systems, and it can be used in conjunction with other types of detectors, such as photoelectric and optical detectors, to provide comprehensive fire detection. The sensor has an operating temperature range of -10°C to +50°C, and it is designed to operate in harsh environments.
In addition to the 22051te-26 thermal detector, System Sensor also produces other types of detectors, such as just standard some and heat detectors
Get in touch with us today email@example.com to help us sort all your system sensor needs