Use the web chat or call us on +44(0)330 0563094 for assistance on product selection and technical issues.
Order before 3pm for next day shipment of stock items
Manage Your Delivery
If you can't wait in for your deliveries, use the DPD Pickup system to save time.
Order online for delivery to Europe and the USA.
Call +44(0)330 0563094 or email email@example.com for delivery to global destinations
Sign up to receive the latest industry news and special offers
Introducing the New Honeywell Network 16 EVCS Digital System
1 June 2020
Honeywell Fire have announced the introduction of their new digital (addressable) EVCS (Emergency Voice Communications System), Network 16.
The Network 16 system comprises of a Master panel and up to 31 Network Exchange panels or a mixture of Network 16 panels and Network Exchange panels, which can control up to 512 outstations of either Digital Type ‘A’, Digital Type ‘B’ or the new Digital DDA Toilet Alarm.
Network 16 Features & Benefits:
• Up to 16 Digital Type A, B and DDA Toilet Alarm outstations can be controlled from either the Network 16 panel or the Network Exchange Unit.
• Digital immunity to signal interference
• 4 core 1.5mm Loop cabling. (200MTRS between Outstation, 2KM total loop length)
• 4 core 1.5mm Network Cabling (300MTRS between Panels)
• Short Circuit Isolators in every outstation providing fault tolerance around the loop.
• Optional Semi Flush Bezel for both Master Panel and Type A Outstation
• Type B Outstation available in true Surface Mount or Flush Mount options
• Stainless steel Master panel finish option
• Type A and Type B Fire alarm inhibit facility. Automatically disable outstations when Fire Alarm is in a quiescent state. DDA Alarms are always active.
For more information and the datasheet click here
Here at Fire Trade Supplies, we often get asked about the differences between the Solo range of detector testers and the Testifire range. Here we are going to be looking at the...Read more
Vimpex has announced the launch of Signaline FT-EN.Signaline FT-EN is the new approved range of fixed temperature (digital) linear heat detection and has been approved to EN 54-28: 2016 as...Read more