The VESDA VLF Multi-function Control Card (MCC) is an interface card for the range of VESDA VLF by Xtralis aspirating smoke detectors. An MCC expands the range of input and output communications a VESDA VLF can perform.
- Provides two (2) additional relays
- Provides an extra General Purpose Input (GPI) with line monitoring
- Quick and simple to install
- Out-of-the-box operation, with minimal configuration required for extra features
- Diagnostic LEDs give visual indication of the card’s status
- Fully compatible with Xtralis VESDA VLF smoke detectors
Click here for the VESDA VIC-020 Multi-functional Control Card datasheet