An all-in-one detector test kit, including our new shorter poles, in a compact backpack.
Manufactured by Detectortesters, from the Testifire range, our Testifire 2000 Smoke, Heat & Co Head Unit is a technologically advanced, fully field portable device for functional testing of fire detectors.
The unit is suitable for testing optical/photoelectric and ionisation smoke sensors, thermal sensors (fixed temperature or rate-of-rise), and carbon monoxide (CO) fire sensors, be they conventional, addressable or analogue addressable. Testifire is also the first functional tester that enables testing of multi-sensors or multi-criteria detectors from a single test unit.
The benefits of the Testifire 2000 Smoke & Heat Head Unit include:
- Faster, more productive testing with just one tool
- Simultaneous stimuli (smoke and heat) can cut test times in multi-sensors by up to 66%
- Stimuli capsules for smoke and CO held within unit
- Powered by battery batons within pole
- Reducing the number of equipment needed - making the job easier
- Clearing cycle provides rapid detector reset with no repeat alarm
- Compatible set of equipment with the Solo range (chargers, batteries and extension poles)
- Reduced load means reduced costs of transport
At Fire Trade Supplies, we offer a range of Testifire Test Equipment accessories. Our fire test accessories cover most areas of your needs from this Testifire 2000 Smoke & Heat Head Unit, USB cables, inner cups, remote controls, various sized kits and replacement capsules - we’ve got it all.
Take a look at our range of Testifire smoke detector testers and accessories below. If you have any questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org