Manufactured by Hochiki, this Hochiki YBO-BS (WHT) Base Sounder - White Case is an addressable loop powered Base Sounder innovatively designed to give a range of tones and volumes with a maximum output of up to 98 dB(A) (±2 dB(A)) with low current consumption.
The unit is designed to fit to the Standard Base (YBN-R/3(WHT)) or the Isolator Base (YBO-R/SCI(WHT) – from Batch Number 6044) and can be fitted with any of the white ESP Range of Sensors, Beacons or Remote Indicators. The unit can also be converted into a wall sounder with the simple addition of a Cap (SI/CAP2(WHT)). The sounder is Ingress Protection rated to IP21 and for internal use only. An Auto-Shutdown feature allows the user to set a fixed time within which the sounder will operate, before automatically silencing itself, cutting noise pollution.
Hochiki YBO-BS (WHT) Base Sounder - White Case specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: YBO-BS (WHT)
Benefits / Details of this Hochiki YBO-BS (WHT) Base Sounder - White Case include:
- Loop Powered with Single Loop Address - addressed automatically by Control Panel or via the TCH-B200 Hand Held Programmer
- Variable Sound Output 50 ~ 98 dB(A) (Â±2 dB(A)) output at 1 metre
- Fits Hochiki Standard or Isolator Base and supports ESP Sensors, Addressable Beacons and Addressable Remote Indicator
- 51 User-Selectable Tones (all tones EN54-3 compatible)
- Auto-Shutdown feature prevents noise-pollution
- Approved by LPCB and VdS
- Also available in ivory