XPA-IN-14050-APO XPander Diversity Loop Interface Module
The XPander Diversity Loop Interface Unit acts as the bridge between Apollo wired loops and XPander Wireless products. Each XPander device’s status is reported to the wired fire control panel via XP95 protocol (compatible with Discovery). XPander is not compatible with CoreProtocol.
- Great for expanding an existing wired Apollo loop into extensions or nearby outbuildings
- Only the Loop-Interface requires wiring (loop-powered), all other XPander devices are battery-powered and surface-mounted
- Up-to 31 wireless XPander devices can be connected to a single XPander Loop Interface
- Up-to 5 Loop Interfaces can be installed onto the wired loop to increase the amount of wireless devices that can be used
- EN54-25 Wireless Fire Detection communication
- On-board LCD display for configuration and status reporting