1 to 4 Loop Vigilon Plus Control Panel without Printer c/w 1 loop card and 2 x 21Ah batteries (supplied in Black).
The Vigilon Plus range of control panels are available in 4 loop and 6 loop versions. The 4 loop Vigilon has a self contained power supply and battery standby for at least 24 hours.
Certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4, Vigilon may be supplied with or without an on-board printer and has a full Qwerty style keyboard allowing full control and management of the system from the panel if required.
Large multi-panel networks accommodating up to 200 devices on each loop and with multipanel networks Vigilon provides a versatile solution for protecting buildings of all sizes.
• Integral EN54-4 PSU and battery standby for 24 hours (4 loop)
• Vigilon’s advanced sensing technology and powerful software processing in the panel quickly identifies real fires
• PC based commissioning tools allow complex fire plans to be configured
• Advanced loop card technology allows for system status monitoring and diagnostics
• Vigilon Plus can also be supplied in a range of custom colour outer doors
• The control panel has a simple user interface with LCD screen providing accurate information in an emergency
• Multiple panel networks can be programmed seamlessly as one system, allowing for flexible design and system management
• Flexible programming options are available at the panel
• All Vigilon devices connect onto the same two core loop, separate sounder or repeater panel wiring circuits are not required
• In the event of a fire or fault, Vigilon’s analogue addressable technology will provide a detailed log of events
• PC based Graphics user interface (GUI) available
• Extended event log using flash memory card