Includes fire alarm interface, Fire Microphone, Paging and BGM connections
A low cost, high quality modular voice alarm system purposely designed to simplify the provision of a fully BS5839-8 compliant voice alarm system.
In one compact wall-mounting enclosure, the AVAC comprises:-
- A straightforward fire alarm interface that can be connected to any analogue addressable fire alarm system via a series of input/output units on the loop.
- An Apollo specific interface for direct connection to an XP95 or Discovery loop.
- A high-quality digital message store containing programmable Evacuate, Alert and Text messages.
- A prioritised mixer
- Two x 60-Watt max. peak Class D amplifiers (plus an optional standby amp)
- An EN54-4 compliant switch mode power supply and battery charger
- Three balanced line level inputs for the (optional) connection of a fire mic, paging/public address equipment and a background music source.
- Space for 2 x 7A/hr VRLA batteries typically providing at least 24 hours standby and 30 mins alarm running time
- A slave line level output allowing the connection of up to 26 slave AVACs