Manufactured by Apollo, this Apollo Orbis A1R Rate of Rise Heat Detector 50C ORB-HT-11001. There are six heat detectors in the Orbis range. The detectors are classified according to EN54-5 as rate-of-rise or static and are designated 'R' or 'S' accordingly. Static heat detectors will respond only when the alarm threshold is reached. Rate-of-rise detectors have this fixed upper limit, but also measure the rate of increase in temperature. Also available with flashing LED (ORB-HT-11013).
The Orbis Heat Detector monitors the temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature.
Apollo Orbis A1R Rate of Rise Heat Detector 50C ORB-HT-11001 specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: ORB-HT-11001
Benefits / Details of Apollo Orbis A1R Rate of Rise Heat Detector 50C ORB-HT-11001 include:
- Apollo Orbis A1R Rate of Rise Heat Detector 50C
- Part Number: ORB-HT-11001
- Manufacturer: Apollo
- Can be used for applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable
- Ideal in environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions
- Red flashing LED at StartUp confirms that the device is operating. SensAlert, yellow flashing LED, indicates faulty operation
- FasTest takes just four seconds to test and confirm detectors are functioning correctly
- SensAlert®, yellow flashing LED indicates faulty operation