Manufactured by Advanced, this Advanced MX-Pro 5 4 Loop Fire Alarm Panel MX-5404. The MxPro 5 series is fully expandable from 1 to 4 loops and supplied with 4 on-board sounder circuits, 20 programmable zonal LEDs with slide-in labels, and 25 System LEDs for information purposes. There are also 4 programmable function buttons with LED indication for confirmation of operation.
The control panel consists of the latest dual flash-based microprocessor technology combined with a high resolution, high contrast, graphical LCD display and tactile keypad providing a simple select and click programming aid for engineer configuration and end-user operation.
Powerful cause-and-effect programming and enhanced trace diagnostics makes the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications from small to large complex multi-area systems. Fully programmable onsite via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC-NeT configuration software.
PC Software: An extensive suite of user-friendly Windows based PC software programs has been developed to enhance your experience when using MxPro 5 series fire panels. The suite incorporates a number of different programmes to include a configuration, service, logo and virtual panel tool to allow the flexibility of the equipment to be fully explored.
Network: Simply adding a network card allows the panel to communicate with any other MxPro 5/MxPro 4 fire panel, remote terminal, or network peripheral, such as, ipGateway™ or BMS/graphical interface. The network operates as a true peer-to-peer system and can be configured in a fault-tolerant loop or radial format.
Advanced MX-Pro 5 4 Loop Fire Alarm Panel MX-5404 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: MX-5404
Benefits / Details of Advanced MX-Pro 5 4 Loop Fire Alarm Panel MX-5404 include:
- 20 programmable Zonal / 25 System LEDs.
- Apollo, Argus Vega, Hochiki & Nittan Evolution protocol support.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface and support for up to 200 fire zones by default allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware.
- Dedicated USB & RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Installer friendly Auto-learn, Loop Detection and On-board Scope facility for ease of commissioning and fault finding.
- The graphical display can be configured to operate with virtually any language or character set, and allow the installer's logo to be applied using the Logo application software.
- Integral P-Bus for system expansion via available option cards.
- Ad-NeT peer-to-peer network with up to 2000 zones
- Approved to BS EN54 part 2, 4 and 13.
Take a look at our range of Advanced Addressable products as well as many others. If you have any questions, please get in touch: email@example.com.