Manufactured by Advanced, this Advanced 4 Loop 20 Zone Analogue Addressable with 4 Tested Loop Cards MX-4404 control panel consists of a simple to use LCD menu driven graphical interface, dual, flash based microprocessor technology driven by a 5Amp PSU and charger. Approved to EN52 parts 2 & 4. Dedicated system navigation keys makes learning this control panel user friendly as well as Installer friendly due to the uncomplicated, trouble free, Commissioning and Fault.
Advanced 4 Loop 20 Zone Analogue Addressable with 4 Tested Loop Cards MX-4404 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: MX-4404
Number of Products: 1 Addressable Panel
Benefits / Details of Advanced 4 Loop 20 Zone Analogue Addressable with 4 Tested Loop Cards MX-4404 include:
Take a look at our range of Advanced Addressable products as well as many others. If you have any questions, please get in touch: email@example.com.
- Fully expandable from 1 to 4 loops via common plug in loop driver boards
- Full support of Apollo (Discovery, Xplorer, S90 & XP95) and Hochiki ESP protocols
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface with up to 1000 fire zones as standard, allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware or LED indication
- 5 Amp power supply and charger to EN54 part 4
- Optional on-board or remote printer
- Dual, flash based, microprocessor technology with on-board real time clock
- Dedicated RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection
- Installer friendly "Auto Learn" and "Loop Detection" facility for trouble-free, commissioning.
- Fully on-site programmable via on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC configuration tools
- Flash memory and the advanced graphical display enables the panels to be configured to operate in virtually any language with any character set and allows the installer's logo and company details to be applied to the LCD display
- Robust, removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for simple fixing and cable termination
- When connected to the fault tolerant Ad-NeT network, the panel operates as a true peer-to-peer interface (with up to 1000 shared zones) with full cross panel reporting, control and cause and effect functionality
- Available with deep enclosure, part number Mx-4404/D.