Manufactured by Kentec, this Kentec Syncro Fault Tolerant Network Interface PCB K555 connects up to 64 loop fire control panels with high integrity configurable networking.
The flexibility of the Syncro system can be further enhanced by connecting control panels and repeaters together using a high integrity network. A simple 2-wire connection between each panel allows events to be transmitted to other parts of the system to provide indication or control on a system wide basis. Using the Loop Explorer configuration programme, up to 64 nodes can be programmed to respond in a variety of ways to any system events as required.
Kentec Syncro Fault Tolerant Network Interface PCB K555 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: K555
Benefits / Details of Kentec Syncro Fault Tolerant Network Interface PCB K555 include:
- Up to 64 Nodes
- High Integrity Protocol
- Fully Secure against Short or Open Circuit faults
- Simple Two Wire Loop Connection
- Repeaters Share Network Connection
- Network Wide Test & Disablement Functions
- Network Wide Cause & Effect Logic
- Flexible Configuration Options
- Panels Configurable to Act on Network Events or not as required
- Apollo, Argus Vega & Hochiki panels supported on single network
- Supports open ended networks for retrofit applications