Standalone fire protection for complete peace of mind
Go is the new-generation, single-loop fire alarm control panel from Advanced that brings you easy, cost-effective access to popular premium features from our MxPro 5 range in a simpler, non-networkable panel. Go is the ideal solution for all your small to medium-sized sites where networking's not needed, but performance, quality and ease of use are.
Easy to install and use
Time is money, so we’ve built in a host of features that make Go a breeze to install, configure and use.
- An easy-fit chassis and unique door design ensure installation is fast and fuss-free
- Familiar controls and menus mean there’s no lengthy learning curve
- A new, intuitive config tool makes setup quicker and easier than ever
- A powerful design checker allows you to prove your system will work without visiting site
- If you do need support, our highly rated technical services team’s got your back with advice, tips and training
We understand that small sites aren’t always simple, so we’ve packed Go with flexibility to give you the best of all worlds.
- A wide range of cause-and-effect programming to suit your site
- Comprehensive false alarm management and reduction options to minimise unwanted alarms
- Enhanced diagnostics for fewer faults, faster fixes and better performance
- 15 zonal LEDs as standard for clearer visual indication at no extra cost
- Compatibility with three leading detector protocols for greater design and maintenance freedom plus wired and wireless versatility
- A choice of two panel address sizes so you only buy the capacity you need.
Fast & efficient
Go is designed with speed and efficiency in mind. Built-in peripherals including USB, RTC and ethernet ports as well as the latest microcontroller technology ensure the CPU operates nine times faster than the MxPro 4.
Ready for you now… and for the future
We understand that fire protection solutions need longevity.
- Go’s state-of-the-art technology, ensures high-performance today – and for years to come
- Ethernet on board means you’ll soon be able to monitor and manage Go remotely* via the Cloud – for added convenience and peace of mind.
Our easiest configuration software yet
Our new ConfigTool, supported by Go, offers a range of specially designed features that bring you a host of time-saving benefits. Intuitive new configuration software makes programming quicker and easier than ever, and a powerful design checker proves the system will work even before visiting site.
AlarmCalm as standard
Go gives you access to the power and flexibility of our AlarmCalm false alarm management and reduction software.