Ei 208DWRF RadioLINK CO Alarm With Digital Display & Lithium Backup
The alarm uses a high performance electromechanical sensor to sense CO presence. The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas on assembly to ensure accuracy.
The LCD displays CO level, status messages and icons.
The alarm has RadioLINK interconnectivity which enables wireless transmission of a CO alarm condition to other RadioLINK alarms and accessories.
The alarm has a twist on mounting base which has multiple fixing points so it can easily be secured to a ceiling or wall.
The memory feature records the last CO level sensed and can be useful to check if CO has been present if the home owner or tenant has been absent from the property.
An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to test the alarm. This checks all aspects of the alarm (sensor, electronics and sounder).
The alarm has an 'End of life' indicator which will notify the user when the alrm needs replacing at the end of its seven year life.
• Wireless interconnection to RadioLINK enabled Smoke & Heat and Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarms and accessories
• Proven electromechanical sensor (7 year life)
• Lithium battery (sealed in)
• Easy to use large Test/Hush button
• LCD displays CO level, status messages and icons
• Pre alarm LED gives early warning of CO
• Memory feature records if Carbon Monoxide (CO) has been detected
• Loud distinctive alarm sound (85db (A) at 3 metres)
• Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
• Kitemarked to BS EN50291-1:2010 & BS EN50291-2:2010
• 5 year guarantee