The Cooper CF3000 is a high specification intelligent addressable control panel which is available in various loop configurations. These panels combine sophisticated functionality with simple operation and an aesthetically pleasing design.
The large capacity, ability to support complex cause and effect programming and wide range of user controllable functions make the system suitable for a diverse range of projects from sheltered housing to large office developments.
The CF3000 uses soft addressing to minimise installation time and remove the potential for error associated with manual addressing. It can operate as a stand alone panel or as part of a networked system. They have powerful programming options that allow configurable control over whether messages from specific panels are transmitted around the network or remain local.
An extensive range of compatible intelligent addressable systems ancillaries are available to work with the CF3000 all of which incorporate an integral short circuit isolator to provide maximum protection against short circuits on the external loop.
- Up to 200 addresses per loop
- Full network capability up to 126 panels
- Event History Buffer (9,999 events) with Date/Time stamp
- Soft addressing
- Large versatile touch screen user interface
- Multi-language selection capability
- Integral printer (optional)
- Integral battery and power supply
- Flexible cause and effect programming
- Simple to operate end user touch-screen interface
- Flexible distributed network capability
- Full range of compatible accessories
- Easy to design system cause and effect using site installer software
- Full system integrity with Cooper managed protocol