Manufactured by Honeywell Notifier, the Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 is a conventional fire alarm electronic sounder which is ideal for use on modern conventional fire alarm systems. It has been specifically designed to be used on a 24 volt conventional sounder circuit. The Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 is able to accommodate a detector and base on top of the NBS4 unit, which gives the detector and sounder in a single point. This NBS4 can accommodate most modern detectors and bases.
Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 - Honeywell key product features:
- Part Number: NBS4
- 4 Tones
- Colour is Ivory
- Platform Base Sounder
- High sound output, low current consumption
- High reliability and stable performance
- Volume control
- Lid accessory available to enable vertical installation
- Designed and approved EN54-3
- Market specific tone set available
Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 - Honeywell - Technical Specification:
- Voltage Range : 21 to 27V dc
- Sound Output : 93 dB(A) @ 1 meter
- Current Consumption : 12mA @ 24V dc
- Max Wire Size : 2.5mm Square
- Temperature Range : -30 to +70 Degrees Celsius
Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 - Honeywell price: stated above.
Part Number: NBS4
At Fire Trade Supplies, we offer a range of Honeywell Gent Conventional Devices. Our Honeywell Gent fire device range covers most areas of your needs from High Profile Enclosure With DIN Rail, Gent Addressable Sounder, Gent Sounder Beacon, Relay Base with Diode, red and grey electronic bells to Gent ES Heat Detectors and other accessories - we’ve got it all.
Take a look at our range of Honeywell Gent Xenex Conventional Devices as well as other devices below. If you have any questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.