CCU-16 16 Line Master EVC Control Unit With Display
The C-Tec CCU-16 - 16 Line Master EVC Control Unit is capable of handling between 16 and 128 outstation lines.
For systems needing more than 16 outstation lines, a SCU-16 Slave EVC Expansion Unit is required for each additional 16 lines.
Line cards are not included and MUST be purchased separately. For every two Type A outstations connected, an LC2 2-Way Line Card is required and for every two Type B outstations, an LC3 2-Way Line Card is required.
A separate ECU Desk Controller is also required to allow operators to communicate with the system’s outstations. Three versions are available, the ECU-32, which can control up to 32 lines; the ECU-64 (up to 64 lines) and the ECU-128 (up to 128 lines).
Note, the CCU-16 is supplied with a standard tone card that provides ringing, busy, alert and evacuate tones. If required an SVMM message module can be fitted to provide real speech for the same functions as the standard tone card.
- Modular 16-128 line system
- Wall-mounting CCU 16 line Master Control Unit can be connected to up to seven SCU 16 line Slave Expansion Units
- Supports Type-A and Type-B outstations
- Auto-Learn Facility
- Power Supply:
- Mains Supply: 230Vac @ 50/60Hz
- Internal Supply: 27.6 Vdc
- Output current: 1A Max.
- The system is fully monitored, extremely cost-effective and meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839 part 9 when correctly installed
- Base dimensions: Width 412 mm x Height 250 mm x Depth 80 mm
- Lid dimensions: Width 435 mm x Height 269 mm x Depth 11 mm
- Weight, unpacked 3.1 Kg, packed 4.0 Kg