Manufactured by Honeywell Gent, the Gent 805591 ES S-Quad Detector Base with Relay is part of the new ES detector range and has been designed and developed to be used in conjunction with the Honeywell Gent Xenex panels. It stands to replace the vision 20/20 range.
Gent 805591 ES S-Quad Detector Base with Relay key product features:
- The Gent 805591 gives voltage free contact with is controlled by the remote output of the detector
- Draws negligible current
- There is plenty of space for wire connection
- Automatic closing of the loop bus wiring system for detector extraction
- Detector extraction locking is enclosed in the base
- IQ8Quad detector base with relay contact output. Contact: floating NO or NC contact selectable via jumper. Settings on site: NO contact.
Gent 805591 ES S-Quad Detector Base with Relay Technical Specification:
- Current consumption: 5 µA (w/o detector, active relay)
- Contact load relay: 30 V DC/1 A
- Application temperature: -20 °C ... 72 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C ... 75 °C
- Connection terminal: Ø 0.6 mm to 2 mm²
- Material :ABS
- Air humidity: < 95 % (non-condensing)
- Colour: white, similar to RAL 9010
- Weight: approx. 80 g
- Dimensions: Ø: 117 mm H: 24 mm (incl. detector 62 mm)
Gent 805591 ES S-Quad Detector Base with Relay price: stated above.
Part Number: 805591
At Fire Trade Supplies, we offer a range of Honeywell Gent Conventional Devices. Our Honeywell Gent fire device range covers most areas of your needs from High Profile Enclosure With DIN Rail, Gent Addressable Sounder, Gent Sounder Beacon, Relay Base with Diode, red and grey electronic bells to Gent ES Heat Detectors and other accessories - we’ve got it all.
Take a look at our range of Honeywell Gent Xenex Conventional Devices as well as other devices below. If you have any questions, please get in touch: email@example.com.