ted algorithms. Drift compensation further reduces the likelihood of false alarms caused by a build-up of dust in the sensing chamber. In addition to the familiar smoke and heat detectors, the Discovery range features two multi-sensor detectors. One is an optical/heat multisensor which can be used to protect against many types of fire risk. The other is a carbon monoxide/heat multi-sensor which protects against both smoldering fires and those generating heat.
The Discovery Multisensor Detector consists of optical smoke and thermistor temperature sensors which give both a combined signal as well as a separate heat signal for improved false alarm management. alarm.
Apollo Discovery Multisensor Detector 58000-700 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: 58000-700
Number of Products: 1 Multisensor Detector
Benefits / Details of Apollo Discovery Multisensor Detector 58000-700 include:
- Apollo 58000-700APO
- Ideal for a wide range of applications
- Enhanced false alarm management
- Recommended, in specific modes, for hotel bedrooms and hospital wards
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Well suited for sensitive environments
- Five response models
- Heat only and optical only options
- Remote test feature
- Please note that all bases sold separately