58000-400MAR Discovery Marine Heat Detector [SIL2]
The Discovery Marine Heat Detector features a low airflow resistance case and a single thermistor to sense the air temperature around the detector.
- Reliable fire detection in areas with a very wide temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
- Five operating modes suitable for a range of application temperatures
- Ideal for environments that are dirty or smoky under normal circumstances
- Drift compensation to ensure constant sensitivity
- Remote test feature
- Certified to a broad range of marine approvals and EAC approved