Manufactured by Apollo, this Apollo XP95 Sounder Beacon Base 45681-330 is a loop-powered sounder and beacon combined with a standard Intelligent Mounting Base.
It is used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas. The Sounder Beacon Base can be used either with a detector fitted or with a cap for operation as a stand-alone alarm device.
Apollo XP95 Sounder Beacon Base 45681-330 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: 45681-330
Number of Products: Pack of 1 base
Benefits / Details of Apollo XP95 Sounder Beacon Base 45681-330 include:
- Two volume ranges 55-75dB(A) and 75-91dB(A) Beacon flash rate of once per second
- Synchronisation of 'alert' and 'evacuate' tones
- Synchronisation of beacon flash
- Individual and group addressing
- Unique acoustic and beacon self test
- Enables DDA compliance