The Sounder Beacon Base is a loop-powered sounder and beacon
combined with a standard Intelligent Mounting Base.
It is used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas.
The Sounder Beacon Base can be used either with a detector fitted
or with a cap for operation as a stand-alone alarm device.
Two volume ranges 55-75dB(A) and 75-91dB(A)
- Beacon flash rate of once per second
- Synchronisation of 'alert' and 'evacuate' tones
- Synchronisation of beacon flash
- Individual and group addressing
- Unique acoustic and beacon self test
- Enables DDA compliance