Manufactured by Apollo, this Apollo XP95 Low Power Relay Base 45681-242 is an intelligent low power relay base which incorporates a low power relay to control field equipment such as automatic door closers. The product is also available with an increased depth which allows for cables to be inserted from the side (Part No. 45681-209).
Apollo XP95 Low Power Relay Base 45681-242 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: 45681-242
Number of Products: Pack of 1 base
Benefits / Details of Apollo XP95 Low Power Relay Base 45681-242 include:
Take a look at our range of Apollo Addressable products as well as many others. If you have any questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supply Voltage of 17-28 v
- Switch on surge - 5mA
- Diameter - 100mm x 24mm
- Material is polycarbonate
- Colour - white
- Low power relay base is an upgrade of the standard XP95 base including a relay to control field equipment.
- Gives a set of voltage free changeover relay contacts controlled by the remote output of XP95 detector.
- Relay is controlled by an XP95 detector and must be fitted with an operational XP95 detector to function.
- Manufactured using high quality polycarbonate material for a durable and reliable design.