Manufactured by Fike, this Fike Sita Multipoint ASD Detector with Sounder / Strobe 205-0012 is a multifunction smoke and heat detector with three smoke detection modes and three heat detection modes.
Inbuilt sounder/strobe with seven sound patterns and three volumes (75, 85 and 92dB)
Inbuilt short circuit isolator.
These options are set by PC or control panel depending on the system type.
The optical chamber is monitored for contamination which is then indicated by the LED.
Supplied complete with dust cover
Require mounting base 905 0001
Loading: ALU = low/mid/high = 0.5/2/3, max 175 ALU per zone
The Multipoint ASD detectors have set new standards in detector technology. The Addressable ASD detector is used on the Duonet and Quadnet systems. Using microprocessor control these devices offer the installer a full range of detection capabilities with audible and visual warning in one compact device for full DDA compliance. The detectors can be matched to the environment in which they are installed and changed any time during the lifetime of the installation. The mode of detection required can be changed simply by configuring the DIL switch in the detector electronics module (configurable via commissioning software on addressable systems). All modes are compliant with European detector type specifications.
The Addressable ASD detector offers multiple choices for detection, set to a single mode or a combination, for a choice of up to 15 different settings. Programmable via a PC or at the panel (Quadnet and Duonet only) and also has an in-built loop isolator as well as I/O for local control and switching.
The Multipoint ASD detectors have the unique benefit of an optional full specification integral sounder, where 90dBA output can be achieved. The Addressable ASD detector has 7 different sound patterns and 3 volume settings. All Multipoint ASD detectors have the option of an integral combined strobe.
Fike Sita Multipoint ASD Detector with Sounder / Strobe 205-0012 product specifications / product detail are as follows:
Part Number: 205-0012
Benefits / Details of Fike Sita Multipoint ASD Detector with Sounder / Strobe 205-0012 include:
- Fast short circuit isolator in every device
- 15 combinations of smoke & heat detection modes
- Multi stage alarms - pre alarm feature
- 7 sound patterns - plus off, 3 different volume settings - if using Sita Multipoint with integral sounder
- Auxiliary digital inputs and outputs are available at any Addressable Multipoint device
- Automatic continuous self calibration
- Addressable Multipoint detector is monitored for all failures of sensor chamber - warning is indicated when a smoke detector head requires servicing
- Maintenance is made easy with the unique disposable optical chamber, designed as a cost effective solution to cleaning and re-calibration