Manufactured by Honeywell Gent, from the Honeywell Gent Conventional Panel range, our Gent Xenex 4 Zone is perfect for those who are looking for a highly cost effective option for small building premises which require coverage for up to four zones.
Gent Xenex Manual / Gent Conventional Fire Alarm Panel Manual
The Honeywell Gent Xenex 4 Zone is certified to EN54 parts 2 & 2 and the Xenex panel contains an integral power supply and battery standby for up to 72 hours. With up to 8 alarm sounder circuits, repeat panel output, remote evacuation control and one-man test and commissioning Xenex is a leader in conventional panel technology.
The benefits of the Honeywell Gent Xenex 4 Zone include:
- This Gent Xenex 2 Zone deploys devices with a conventional wiring layout which uses a 2 core cable
- The Gent device has the option of a full range of smoke detectors, heat detectors, sounders, strobes and bells
- The sounder option also includes a shallow base as well as a deep base and bedhead sounder types
- Importantly, where installation requires it to be protected from the weather with sound weatherproofing - IP555 sounders, as well as sirens are available for this system
- Manual call points are available in surface mounted or flush fitting models and our door release units and Xenon flashers can be accommodated by this system.
- It is possible that spare test keys can be used to test manual call points without needing to break the glass
- There is a feature of false alarm verification to filter out false alarms through the software
Interested in another Gent Xenex:
At Fire Trade Supplies, we offer a range of Honeywell Gent Conventional Xenex Panels. Our Gent fire panel range covers most areas of your needs from 2, 4 & 8 Zone Gent Xenex panels, various replacement PCB panels to Xenex Conventional Spares Pack - we’ve got it all.
Take a look at our range of Honeywell Gent Xenex Conventional Panels as well as other devices below. If you have any questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.